How to produce
1. Pour orange juice, water, cinnamon, cumin and salt into a bowl. Bring to a boil, then add pearl couscous. Cook for about 10 minutes, remove from heat and cover for another five minutes.
2. Now you can immediately mix with other ingredients and eat a warm salad, or cool it and you will have a cold one.
3. Pit the peaches and nectarines and cut them into fairly large pieces. Heat a pan with two spoons of oil and fry the stone fruit pieces.
4. Wash the strawberries and cut them into quarters, cut the basil.
5. Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl, then add the cooked couscous, roasted stone fruits, strawberries and basil. Taste for spice.
Cereals: You can use good couscous, it is enough to pour boiling liquid over it and let it stand for 10 minutes. One cup of liquid is enough for one cup of fine couscous. You can use bulgur, barley or any other grain you like.
Stone fruits: All stone fruits are suitable, as well as cherries. Adjust the amount of lemon juice in the sauce depending on the acidity of the fruit or berry. I never cook berries (strawberries, blueberries), they taste great raw.
Herbs: Fresh mint or some fresh sage would work here. It depends on your imagination.