How to produce
A strange invention is the “special cream”, as fans call it, simply whipped cream; However, the swollen morel and the released tangerine juice give a much richer taste. By the way, you can replace canned tangerines with any canned fruit or fresh fruit.
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C.
2. Place the seeds on a baking sheet and fry them in the oven for 5-7 minutes until they are lightly browned. Wait for it to cool, put it in a food processor and grind it a little. Do not grind into the flour – you should feel the pieces of nuts on the plate.
3. Pour the egg whites into the mixer bowl and start whipping. When they are frothy, gradually add all the sugar and beat until the egg whites are stiff.
4. In another bowl, mix powdered sugar, flour and nuts. Carefully mix the dry ingredients into the proteins.
5. Heat the oven to a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius.
6. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Spread the morengo mass in the tin and smooth it out. Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 160C and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
7. Remove the baked sheet from the oven and cut it horizontally into three equal parts. Let cool.
8. After the sheets have cooled, whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla extract until stiff. Drain the tangerines.
9. Layer the plate: put a sheet of morengo, add half the cream, add half the tangerines. Add the second sheet of morel, the remaining cream and the remaining tangerines. Finally, cover with the last sheet of moringa. Wrap the plate in cling film and leave in the fridge overnight.
10. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.