How to produce
1. Cut or cut the lasagna sheets into long strips about 7 cm wide with kitchen shears.
2. Pour canned tomatoes into a small oval or square baking dish, add a pinch of salt and pepper, press in a clove of garlic, add sugar, add a tablespoon of oil and mix well, and then distribute evenly on the entire bottom.
3. Pour the rest of the oil into the pan and when it is hot, add the spinach, press in the remaining clove of garlic and fry until the spinach wilts and the resulting juice evaporates. When the spinach is slightly dry, turn it over on a wooden board and cut it a little with a large knife.
4. Place the ricotta in a wide bowl, add the grated Parmesan cheese, add the spinach mixture, season with salt and pepper and taste to see if the flavor is lacking.
5. Put the lasagna strips on a flat dry surface, coat each one with the filling mass and carefully roll them up and place them side by side vertically in the prepared form with the tomato sauce-bed.
6. When all the rolls are assembled, sprinkle the tops of them with the grated mozzarella.
7. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes, until the top is nicely browned. Garnish with torn basil leaves if using.
Note: If you want, you can grate some zucchini into the fried spinach, the filling will be even fresher and lighter.