Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 300 grams of pasta (small format is best, but if you want, choose spaghetti);
- 1 glass of green peas (if frozen, thaw them);
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed;
- 3-4 scallions;
- 100 grams of grated parmesan or other favorite hard cheese, it is important that it has a bright taste (divide into two parts);
- A dash of lemon juice;
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil;
- A pinch of chili flakes (optional, but better if you like it hot);
- A large pinch of salt;
- freshly ground black pepper;
- A large handful of horseradish (split them in half).
1. Peas very briefly – 3-4 minutes. – Boil and cover with cold water
2. Add the oil, half the cheese and all the ingredients except the macaroni and pasta and pour into an electric food processor. Grind until pure. If there are some coarse peas left, that’s fine. Pour the oil into this puree in a thin stream and grind a little more so that the oil “turns on” to a normal consistency.
3. Boil the pasta in a large pot of salted water (don’t overcook it). Drain the pasta (reserving a few tablespoons of the pasta cooking water beforehand).
4. Put the macaroni in a wide bowl, pour the prepared sauce, the remaining scallions and cheese, mix and immediately invite the diners to the table.