How to produce
1. Make the sponge cake: Beat eggs, wheat flour and powdered sugar until smooth. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff peaks form. Mix both masses, add almond flour and pour melted butter.
2. Pour the batter into an 18 cm diameter baking dish and bake in an oven heated to 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
3. Make the raspberry jelly: dissolve the gelatin in cold water. Heat the raspberry puree, raspberries and sugar, stir in the dissolved gelatin. Pour into 16cm cake rings and freeze.
4. Make the cream: Mix the coconut cream with the cream (1), pour it over the chocolate and heat until the chocolate melts.
5. Beat the cream cheese until smooth, stir in the melted chocolate mass and finally, the whipped cream with powdered sugar (2). Add coconut flakes and mix lightly.
6. Assemble the cake: Cut the biscuit into 4 parts. Spread the cream on the first biscuit, put a circle of raspberry jelly and spread some cream, place the second biscuit, spread the cream, then place the third biscuit, spread the cream, put a layer of jelly, spread some cream and cover. With the fourth biscuit. Cover the cake with the remaining cream and sprinkle with coconut flakes.
7. Leave to ripen in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours.
Note: The jelly layer can be replaced with fresh raspberries.