Vegetarian French Toast
- 4-5 slices of bread;
- 100 ml plant milk;
- 20 grams of corn starch;
- 1 tbsp. spoon syrup (maple, agave);
- 1 tea. spoon ground cinnamon;
- Oil (for frying).
1. We beat vegetable milk well with syrup, starch and cinnamon.
2. Dip one slice of bread on each side in the batter. The slices should be well moistened, but not wet.
3. We immediately put the soaked slices in a pan with heated oil and fry well on both sides until golden.
Blog photo. / Vegetarian French Toast
- 30 grams of maple syrup;
- 100 ml orange juice (freshly squeezed);
- 100 ml of coffee;
- Ice cream
1. Put ice in a glass.
2. First, we pour syrup on ice, then juice and coffee.
3. Place orange slice on top and serve.
Blog photo. / Bumble Coffee
The publication of these recipes is a part of the “Nori Gali” project of the non-profit organization “Gyvi gali”. The project inspires the discovery of filling and delicious plant-based foods. See new interesting recipes “in 15 minutes” every Monday! We thank the organization “Gyvi gali” and Sveikas receptas for this week’s recipes.